Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Its in the bag!

I'm going to make this a recurring monthly post, because I have so much fun with it! I switched purses this month and this is what I found hanging out in the other purse! Do you hoard in your purse?! I definitely do! 12 lip products. Twelve.


The breakdown:

  • Zipfizz energy drink mix: Pink Lemonade and Orange- I'm a mom on the run!
  • Pink comb
  • Pink bubble necklace- After night out with the girls progressed to night in, this got tucked in my bag
  • 1 child's mitten
  • Glasses case
  • Leopard makeup bag- I like to keep my feminine products tucked away in cute makeup bags
  • Blonde hair tie
  • Dutch Bro's coffee card- Do we see a caffeine theme?! 
  • Canon camera battery charger- Whenever I go on a trip I tuck this into my purse to have it at the ready
  • Stewie Griffin mints- What can I say? I'm a nerd. 
  • 3D movie glasses- in keeping with the nerd theme. 
  • Epi pen- I always have it at the ready for my kiddos allergies. 
  • Mini lotion bottle - Bath and Body Works: Rain Kissed Leaves
  • Loose change
  • Glittered purse holder for tables- who wants their purse on the ground? 
Here are the lip products I couldn't live without last month apparently (left to right):
  • Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Pinkissimo
  • Artistry lipgloss in Glitz (This has a mirror and a light! Crazy)
  • Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Nearly There 
  • Nyx lipstick in Iris
  • L'Oreal Star Secrets lipstick in Kerry's Rosewood (This is an AMAZING lipstick & color)
  • L'Oreal Hydrasoft lipstick in Tahitian Teak
  • Sonia Kashuk lipgloss in Shrinking Violet
  • Be a Bombshell lip crayon in Shameless
  • E.L.F. lipgloss in Bashful
  • L'Oreal Colour Juice in Pina Colada
  • Wet n' Wild Megaslicks lipgloss in Cherish
  • Philosophy lipgloss in Bubbly
My FAVORITE thing in my purse is the L'Oreal Star Secrets lipstick in Kerry's Rosewood. It is the perfect go with anything lip color. Not a washed out nude, not an overpowering pink. It is somewhere in the middle. I have hard time finding natural lip colors that don't look washed out. This color is amazing. It is not a heavy lipstick either. It has a nice sheen to it as well. 

So, what is hiding in your purse? What is your MUST HAVE purse item? (Can you guess that mine is lip product?) 

2 comments:

  1. My purse is boring ;) But I almost always have a burts bees lip shimmer in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This purse was getting a bit ridiculous! What color of lip shimmer? I have a deeper burgundy Burt's Bee's but it is a bit dark for every day wear.

    ReplyDelete