Monday, March 3, 2014

Birchbox Points Splurge

Are you a Birchbox subscriber? It's only $10 a month (that includes shipping). You get awesome samples of makeup, hair care and skin care products products shipped right to you. It's like Christmas once a month! You can check it out here

So you are a subscriber? Make sure you review your products and take advantage of the points system! Here is how it works:
  • 10 points for every review
  • 100 points or 10 reviews is $10 bucks in the Birchbox store!
  • Every month you get around 5 products and if you review them, that's half of the cost of the box back to you to spend! 
  • Shop the monthly brands and shipping is free
  • Refer friends and earn more points! 
So I saved mine for a few months, got points for referring a friend (Thanks, friend), and also had sample mishap that they gave me points back on. I had saved up 400 points or $40 bucks. I also used a 20% coupon and ended up paying 3.20 out of my own pocket on $54 worth of products! 

After sampling a Coastal Scents brush from Ipsy (blogged about here), I knew I wanted more. I love that brush. So lucky for me Birchbox had a Coastal Scents palette and brush set for $34. It came with 3 brushes and the Revealed palette. After doing some research I found the colors heavily borrowed from the Naked palettes at a much better price. I had not ever tried their eyeshadow but dove right in! I am not disappointed. The eyeshadow has great pigmentation, the brushes are fabulous. 











My next purchase was $20. It is a hair mask that I am absolutely in love with. I have a review here



What have you splurged your birchbox points on? Are you saving for something in particular?


No comments:

Post a Comment