Monday, September 1, 2014

12 Benefits: Your New Pink Addiction

12 Benefits

I am in love with these products! I first discovered them from Birchbox. You can read my original review here. At the time I really liked the trial size I received and always meant to purchase more. Then one day during a Salon visit my hairdresser and I had a discussion about the brand. She had discovered 12 Benefits and liked them as well. I decided to buy the Instant Healthy Hair Treatment and also a bottle of the Pink Addiction. It is less expensive than the It's a 10 products that are all the rage right now, and honestly I've grown to like 12 benefits much more!  


instant healthy hair treatment


Here are the 12 Benefits of the Instant Healthy Hair Treatment according to the bottle:
  1. Seals Color
  2. Smoothes Frizz
  3. Repairs Damage
  4. Prevents Split Ends
  5. Moisturizes Dry Hair
  6. Strengthens Fragile Hair
  7. Prevents flat iron damage
  8. Protects from Chlorine, Wind, and Sun damage
  9. Adds shine, softness, and a silky finish
  10. Protects from blow-drying
  11. Improves texture and manageability
  12. Anti-age formula keeps hair youthful

But if those aren't enough reasons I have one to add: decreases blow dry time. I hate blow drying my hair. Hate it. Avoid it. Would rather have ugly hair. Okay, maybe not. Normally it takes 10+ minutes to blow-dry my hair. I timed it after using the Instant Healthy Hair Treatment and boom- 5 minutes. 5. Who doesn't have 5 minutes? Plus it provides protection from the heat and leaves my hair straighter and less frizzy. Straight out of the shower I have wavy frizzy disaster hair. If I let my hair air dry its a hot mess.
 
Here is some photo evidence. These are after blow-drying for 5 minutes. Shiny, straight, and frizz free. This is a quick blow-dry without using a brush. Sometimes I will use a paddle brush to get super straight sleek hair when blow-drying but this product does wonders without even using a brush!
 




 






 
 
 




























Easy peasy lemon squeezy. I just spray a little on my damp hair and I'm set. You can also spray it pre-beach or pool for protection. Sometimes I get a bit carried away and I'll spray spray spray and then step into it on my floor and its quite slippery.... just a word of warning. You can buy it online through Birchbox, Amazon, or even Walgreens. It varies in price from 15-20 bucks. It's absolutely worth that. You can also talk to your stylist and see if they can get it for you from a salon supply store.
 
This go-round after going blonde I decided to add another 12 benefit product to my arsenal at the recommendation of my stylist: Pink Addiction.
 


 

The 12 Benefits of Pink Addiction
  1. Replenishes Keratin
  2. Rejuvenates
  3. Polishes
  4. Strengthens
  5. Moroccan argan oil protects and nourishes
  6. Intensifies Shine
  7. Velvety Soft Feel
  8. Eliminates Unruliness
  9. Reverses Hair Deficiencies
  10. Restores Hair Health
  11. Damp or Dry Hair
  12. Anti-age formula
I feel like this a very intensive treatment that not everyone would need. I've fallen in love with argan oil for hair. It really makes it so soft and supple. This comes in a little pump and is a cream like substance. I rub it on my palms and then smooth it through the ends of my hair. I used it after blow-drying with the healthy hair treatment before I used my curling iron for some extra heat protection.  
 








Loving the healthy look to hair after the Pink Addiction

















































I love love love the pink addiction. If you have never used any kind of frizz cream it is a lot heavier of a product if you have fine hair. My hair can handle a lot or product because it is damaged by styling and coloring. I would recommend starting with the instant healthy hair treatment spray. If you need something more intensive, Pink Addiction is an awesome addition. It is a little pricier around $25 but it will last you some time. You can also find it on Amazon and Birchbox or see if your stylist can get it for at a beauty supply store.

12 Benefits also has a Rapid Blowout Argan Oil Blow Dry Spray that I haven't tried yet but would love to! The instant healthy hair treatment cut my dry time down but I'd be excited to see how the Rapid Blowout performs. When I try it I'll be sure to let you know.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review:). You inspired me and I decided to try it. And you know, I'm completely satisfied! I've found it on this website https://www.fashionandbeautystore.com/12-benefits-instant-healthy-hair-treatment-6-0-oz.html, it seemed quite reliable to me. Can't wait to order more products from this brand.

    ReplyDelete