Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick: It's Legit!!



I'm sort of meh on long wear lipsticks and stains. What happens is that I have this ring of color around the outside and the color in the middle has faded when I eat. Super annoying. It's always sort of drying so I don't want to reapply even though I have an ombre look that is unintentional and unpretty. 

I got this sample from?!? I can't remember and I guess this is how we know I have a problem. I kinda think Ulta? I digress... I got the color Beso which is an awesomely vibrant red. It is not too blue and not too orange but does lean on the warm side. I'm in love with the color. I'm also beyond in love with the wear. I thought I'd test it out for you by going to lunch and then taking a nap. No, really, I do these things for my blog readers.

Here I am in my sisters sunnies that I borrowed and want to steal. I'm too cool for school. Bad case of bitchy resting face here! My attitude aside, I love the velvet finish of this lipstick.

Beachy Hair Look Courtesy of Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray

Are you ready to see the scary after? Here I am AFTER going out for lunch, hanging out, then going home and taking a nap. Okay okay. I'm kind of a mess, and you can see that my eye makeup is a hot mess, and the lipstick isn't perfect. What in the world is going on with my eyebrows?! Someone get me a spoolie! The point is that my family even asked me if I had reapplied after lunch because it still looked awesome. Perhaps one might choose to reapply after waking from a nap. 


But seriously- that lipstick is pretty stay put for all of that! I did find that the buttery corn on the cob I had for 4th of July picnic dinner made it rub off more easily. Avoid the butter ladies, and that's probably good advice anyway. 

It retails for 22 bucks. Would I spend that much on it? Yes. Absolutely. I'm telling you, this lipstick is the real deal. It isn't overly drying for a long wear, it stays put like it says (including the center!!) 8 shades to choose from including a bluer red if that's what you need. Based on how much I love this I can't wait to try Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss! If you don't want the matte look you might just go straight to the Vinyl Lip Gloss (but I can't vouch for it!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment