Friday, February 28, 2014

Its in the bag: February Edition


Much cleaner purse this month! It is a smaller purse I am using right now. It also helps that I just switched to this purse in January. 7 lip products instead of 12.

The breakdown:

  • Hockey tickets: A friend of ours houses hockey players. These are tickets from past games that can be exchanged for a cheaper ticket for an upcoming game. 
  • Epi pen
  • Lense cleaning cloth 
  • Weight Watchers Active Link activity monitor: yeah... I should be wearing that. 
  • Black glam bag from Ipsy for storing my feminine products
  • Midnight Monarch hand cream sample
  • Lil' Firehouse coffee card: My newest addiction! 
  • Key from work
  • Zip Fizz energy drink mix in Pink Lemonade
Here are the lip products I was carrying around from left to right:
  • ELF lipgloss
  • Blistex Moisture Melt
  • Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Coquette
  • Popbeauty lip crayon in Rose Romance- obsessed with this pencil! 
  • Chapstick Hydration Lock- not my fave, probably meant to grab my Noya
  • Ulta Lip Butter in Vienna
  • Bath and Body Works Liplicious lip gloss in Raspberry




No comments:

Post a Comment