Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

Lip gloss too glossy? Lipstick not your thing? You want color, but you don't want too much. You, my friend, need to try Revlon lip butters. I'm a HUGE fan and for very good reason. It is very soft and smooth on your lips. It gives them a wash of color and has a nice sheen without being glossy. They are made with mango, shea, and coconut butter. They feel luxurious. Some lipsticks have this grit to them that drives me crazy. This is just a super smooth moisturized feeling. The best part is that you can pick these up at your local Walmart, Target, or drugstore for around 7 bucks. I've had my creme brulee for about a year now and I even though I wear it frequently I have still not run out.

This is my own little lip butter collection:
Creme Brulee, Berry Smoothie, Peach Parfait, Candy Apple
There are more colors but I feel like these are a well rounded group of colors. 


Creme brulee is my go to nude. I have yet to find a nude lipstick that actually works for my skin color. I feel this lip butter does the trick. It is probably the lightest nude I can pull off without being too light. The great thing about these is that the color is sheer to medium. 





Peach Parfait is another great color to have on hand. It is not an orangey peach. It does have a golden shimmer to it. It works great on so many occasions. Its a great color if you are color shy.












This is probably my favorite color! Berry Smoothie. It is definitely a berry color. It has  pink under tones without being too purple/blue of a berry color. I love berry colors because they add a touch of drama to a look.








I have a hard time wearing red lipstick at times. It seems like work. Finding the right red is a pain. Too blue red. Too orange red. I just want a red I can throw on when I'm in the mood. This definitely is a warm red. It is not overwhelming.












No comments:

Post a Comment